Address/Phone/Name Changes

Address / Phone Number Changes

If you have recently moved or had a phone number change please submit the change on the change of address form and send to the Human Resources so that all records can be updated.

You can also change your personal information by logging into the Employee Portal, where you view your paycheck stub and change your contact information there.


Name Changes

If you have to change your name please bring your original social security card to the Human Resources Department with your new name listed on it so that it can be verified and contact the Benefits Department at ext. 2124 for details on changing your benefit information.