Welcome Back 2023/2024
InfoFinder Bus Stop Information Page: http://infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=CVS2SS70D91S
Visit the InfoFinder page to locate a bus stop in relation to a home address, to see the district school boundary and the school's walk boundary.
Visit the following link for information on how to use InfoFinder I /downloads/transportation/infofinder_walkthrough.pdf
StopFinder Tracking App:Visit https://stopfinder.com/ for all of your StopFinder questions.
When Stopfinder invites are sent, it does not come from Transportation it comes from Stopfinder. INVITES EXPIRE AFTER 28 DAYS. It is important that they follow the prompts to set up as a subscriber. This must be done for each student in the home.
More importantly, if a driver is briefly on a substitute bus, you will NOT be able to track the bus that day.
To watch a quick video detailing the StopFinder features and a step-by-step guide visit https://www.mytransfinder.com/mytf/videos/StopfinderApp.mp4 (some features are not yet available, but will be coming soon)
If your questions are still unanswered, please contact the transportation department at 586-723-2160.
In-District Transfers and School of Choice students are responsible for their own transportation. Transportation is NOT provided.
High School And Middle School Bus Stops
These stops are placed at main road and subdivision entrances. These stops are established through consideration of safety and efficiency of operations relating to bell times, and the continuance of route pickups and drop-offs related to middle school and elementary schools.
Student safety and security is a primary concern for our District. Please be aware that as a rule, we do not allow alternate bus stops, special requests.Students cannot ride with friends to accommodate social or travel schedules. Notes from parents are not accepted as permission to ride or alter any District transportation schedule or stop. Due to the 11,000+ students we transport daily, it is impossible to receive and approve late notices of an emergency change. Parents are responsible for the safety of their students to and from all District bus stops appropriate to your route. The Transportation Director must be contacted and approve any change that may occur in an emergency. This is done to protect and account for each student who is eligible to ride a District School Bus.
In order to be as efficient as possible, it is important for us to know who will require Pupil Transportation services. If we assume every eligible student will ride the bus we will have many more bus routes than necessary. Therefore, we ask that you help us as we plan out routes for the coming school year by letting us know whether or not you will require transportation services. To do so, please complete the Transportation Request Form that is provided during Enrollment or complete any Transportation forms that are included in the PowerSchool parent portal.
Who's Who in Pupil Transportation
Transportation Department Phone Number: 586-723-2160
Email: Transportation Email
- Tracy Chapman, Director of Pupil Transportation. Contact Tracy with any Pupil Transportation concerns including Mapping/Addressing, Boundaries, Routing/Planning, New Hires, and Bus Stop information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sherry Kuebler, Transportation Coordinator. Contact the transportation department for any Special Ed/Early Childhood routing information, parent or student concerns, bus stop questions, Driver complaints/concerns, new students or general questions relating to the Pupil Transportation Department. Email: email@example.com
- Monique Raines, Transportation Coordinator Communications & Scheduling. Contact Monique for any bus stop questions, shuttle or work experience schedules, students or general questions relating to the Pupil Transportation Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Hall, Transportation Secretary. Contact Christine for vendor purchases, General invoice related questions, Payroll, Office related issues or general questions relating to the Pupil Transportation Department. Email: email@example.com
- Michelle Mador, Transportation Dispatcher. Contact Michelle regarding field trips or general questions relating to the Pupil Transportation Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- April Isola, Transportation Clerk Contact April regarding field trip invoicing, Transportation request forms or general questions relating to the Pupil Transportation Department. Email: email@example.com
Bus Stop light procedure