Choose Chippewa School of Choice Program for Macomb County Families ...
School of Choice applications for the 2017-2018 school year will be available soon.
School of Choice applications for grade levels Kindergarten through 11th are now closed.
Please contact the School & Community Relations office to be placed on the mailing list for the 2017-2018 school year. (586) 723-2240
Please be sure to include all required paperwork prior to submitting your application packet.
Thank you for your interest in Chippewa Valley Schools!
Our students enjoy a caring and safe learning environment with a proven reputation for excellence...
- All day kindergarten offered at all Chippewa Valley Elementary schools.
- Warm and welcoming schools accredited by AdvancED.
- State-of-the-art technology, media centers, and distance learning labs.
- 21st Century Interactive Technology and SmartBoards in every classroom.
- Outstanding educational facilities.
- Nationally recognized teachers and staff.
- Quality schools with high academic standards.
- A variety of enrichment classes and extracurricular opportunities for students of all ages.
- A high level of parent involvement and community support.
- M-STEP scores that exceed state and county averages.
- Convenient after school childcare.
- "Being a Writer" program for all students K-5.
- Advanced middle school math program.
- Twelve elementary schools featuring cutting-edge curriculum in math, writing and science.
- Early college, dual enrollment and more than 15 Advanced Placement courses provide high school students with an opportunity to earn college credit.
- Award-winning music, band, and fine arts programs.
- Division and state championship team sports.
- Innovative 9th Grade Centers on the campus of each comprehensive high school.
- Outstanding CTE programs including a two-year Medical Careers Academy and Mechatronics/Robotics program that prepare students for the latest careers in healthcare, engineering and electronics.
- College Writing Class and a Forensic Science course.
Isn't it time to enroll your child in one of Macomb County's premier school districts?
Isn't it time to Choose Chippewa?
Phone: (586) 723-2240
Fax: (586) 723-2001