Choose Chippewa School of Choice Program for Macomb County Families - 2nd Semester 2016-2017...
School of Choice applications for secondary grade levels 6th through 11th are now being accepted for 2nd Semester.
All required paperwork must be submitted for applicants to be considered for placement. Application deadline is Friday, January 20, 2017. 2nd Semester starts January 30, 2017.
Schools available for placement:
Algonquin Middle School, 19150 Briarwood Lane, Clinton Twp.
Iroquois Middle School, 48301 Romeo Plank Rd., Macomb
Wyandot Middle School, 39490 Garfield, Clinton Twp.
Chippewa Valley High School, 18300 19 Mile Rd., Clinton Twp.
School of Choice applications for grade levels Kindergarten through 5th are now closed.
Please contact the School & Community Relations office to be placed on the mailing list for the 2017-2018 school year. (586) 723-2240
Please be sure to include all required paperwork prior to submitting your application packet.
Thank you for your interest in Chippewa Valley Schools!
Our students enjoy a caring and safe learning environment with a proven reputation for excellence...
- All day kindergarten offered at all Chippewa Valley Elementary schools.
- Warm and welcoming schools accredited by AdvancED.
- State-of-the-art technology, media centers, and distance learning labs.
- 21st Century Interactive Technology and SmartBoards in every classroom.
- Outstanding educational facilities.
- Nationally recognized teachers and staff.
- Quality schools with high academic standards.
- A variety of enrichment classes and extracurricular opportunities for students of all ages.
- A high level of parent involvement and community support.
- M-STEP scores that exceed state and county averages.
- Convenient after school childcare.
- "Being a Writer" program for all students K-5.
- Advanced middle school math program.
- Twelve elementary schools featuring cutting-edge curriculum in math, writing and science.
- Early college, dual enrollment and more than 15 Advanced Placement courses provide high school students with an opportunity to earn college credit.
- Award-winning music, band, and fine arts programs.
- Division and state championship team sports.
- Innovative 9th Grade Centers on the campus of each comprehensive high school.
- Outstanding CTE programs including a two-year Medical Careers Academy and Mechatronics/Robotics program that prepare students for the latest careers in healthcare, engineering and electronics.
- College Writing Class and a Forensic Science course.
Isn't it time to enroll your child in one of Macomb County's premier school districts?
Isn't it time to Choose Chippewa?
Phone: (586) 723-2240
Fax: (586) 723-2001