At Chippewa Valley Schools we believe that parent involvement is the key to a great education. Throughout the school year, parents attend meetings, conferences, building and extracurricular events.
To better communicate with our parents, we sponsor parent-teacher conferences in the fall and spring. These conferences provide an opportunity for parents to discuss their child's progress with our teaching staff. We also sponsor educational nights throughout the year designed to help with a variety of parenting issues and topics.
ElementaryTest Review Informaion
Essential Science Facts for 5th Grade
- Connects students with online tutors
- Open everyday from 3:00 - 11:00 PM
- Students need to have their local library card as their password
- Presented by Clinton Macomb Public Library
- Click here for Live Homework Help