LittleTurtle Early Childhood Center
Little Turtle Preschool
50375 Card Road
Macomb, Michigan, 48044
Office: (586) 723-6950
Fax: (586) 723-6951
Due to current family registration:
All Infant and Toddler programs are FULL for 18/19 school year. You may call our office to be added to the waiting list.
All-day 3 Year Old Preschool programs are open for registration March 21st
All-day 4 Year Old Preschool programs are open for registration March 22nd -space is limited
2.5 hour preschool classes will be open for on-line registration starting March 20th.
GSRP Curious 4's - Tuition Free Preschool (additional information found here)
Registration for NEW families will take place on the following days:
- 2.5 hour preschool classes at Mohawk and Little Turtle; Young Fives, 3yr olds, and 4yr old will be online only starting March 20th, 2018 *** starting at 5 am
- Infant, Young Toddler, and Older Toddler in person registration at Little Turtle, March 20, 2018 7:30 am -4 pm
- 3 year old All day preschool in person registration at Little Turtle, March 21, 2018 7:30 am -4 pm
- 4 year old all day preschool (including older 4's) in person registration at Little Turtle, March 22, 2018 7:30 am - 4 pm
2018-2019 Online Registration Information:
- The registration link is: https://onlinereg.cvs.k12.mi.us
- Please refer to the online registration instructions (see link below) which also includes the list of preschool classes/codes which is needed to complete the registration.
- If you have registered for any Community Education enrichment classes in the past, or you currently have/had a child in the 2 ½ hour preschool program, you already have a username/password to log in. Please do not create a new account as this will cause registration issues. If you have forgotten your username/password, please click on “Forgot Password” on the registration log in page or call the Little Turtle office (Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm) by March 5th. You will need to create a new account if you have never registered for any enrichment classes or preschool classes.
- If you are uncertain if you have a username/password, please call the office by March 5th (Monday – Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm) at 586-723-6950.