Hawks Track & Field
Contact Coach: Mr. Belasco (firstname.lastname@example.org) 586.723.4254
Link to sign up for 2022 (complete the online form & student will be added to Schoology Group)
The 1st day of track practice this season will be Tuesday, April 12. Student athletes must turn in or have a physical on file to participate in practice. Students can pick up track information at room 111. See Coach Thompson or Mr. Bickers for more information.
Picture Day is May 13. Ordering Info will be sent at at later time.
What should I know about Wyandot Track?
Boys & Girls practice and run meets together, but are considered 2 separate teams for scoring.
A wide variety of events to choose from:
- Field Events - Shot Put, Long Jump & High Jump
- Hurdles - 55 m & 200 m
- Sprints - 70 m, 100 m, 200 m & 400 m
- Distance - 800 m & 1600 m
- Relays - 4 x 100 m, 4 x 200 m & 4 x 400 m
- Every athlete can compete in 3 events for each meet!
- Every athlete receives a Wyandot Track t - shirt as the uniform!
- One - way transportation will be provided to away meets. Parents must pick athletes up at all away meets (meets typically end about 5:30 pm).