SCORE REPORT UPDATE
- PSAT 10 online & paper score reports are now. The PSAT 10 paper reports will be sent home with students in June. Click HERE for help on how to read your report.
- For SAT (11th Grade) score report help click HERE. Once you find your way to the page you have several options on the left side of the screen to choose from. (Geting Scores, Sending Scores, Understanding Scores, etc.)
- Now that you have this information you can start or continue your individualized practice through Khan Academy.
- Before you can start practicing you have to link to your Khan Academy and College Board accounts. Here's how: Directions on how to link your College Board and Khan Academy accounts.
- PSAT 8/9 Score Website
Accessing Student Score Reports
Students will begin to be able to access their scores via their College Board student account for SAT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9. Students that already have a College Board account will be able to log in and access their scores. Students that do not have an account setup can follow the steps listed below.
Setting up a student account involves a few steps:
- Go to collegeboard.org
- Click on “Sign Up” in the upper left-hand corner
- Select “I am a Student”
- Provide contact information
- Create a user name and password
- Read and agree to the Terms & Conditions
Students should be prepared to answer basic questions, including name, sex, date of birth, email address, high school name, expected high school graduation date, and zip code. They can also provide a parent’s name and email address and opt-in to receive important reminders about deadlines, test preparation strategies, score availability, and more.
Most student scores will be available on the first score release day, however a small percentage might not be. Scores may be released later for reasons that include participation in makeup testing, a late receipt of answer sheets, missing information on the answer sheet, or other uncommon conditions that flag a test for more attention. If a score is not available, students should check back for updates or they may call:
866-756-7346 for a status of their SAT score
866-433-7728 for a status of their PSAT score
- Want to know how your SAT score compares to the ACT? Click HERE
- If you're familiar with the scoring of the "old" SAT and want to know how to compare your score on the new SAT, click on the link below:
QUICK LINKS & NEW UPDATES
SCORE REPORT HELP
NOW THAT YOU'VE GOT YOUR PSAT/NMSQT RESULTS WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN??? CLICK HERE FOR THE SCORING BENCHMARKS
UNDERSTANDING THE PSAT/NMSQT RESULTS - A PARENT TUTORIAL
STUDENT SCORE REPORT DEMO
GETTING A MESSAGE THAT YOUR PSAT SCORE IS MISSING OR THAT YOU DIDN'T TAKE THE EXAM? TRY THIS.
POWERPOINT PRESENTATION FROM CURRICULUM NIGHT 2017
PREPARE FOR THE NEW PSAT/NMSQT
BENEFITS OF THE TEST
INCOME GUIDELINES FOR FEE WAIVERS
INFO ON THE STUDENT SEARCH SERVICE
PREPARING FOR THE TEST
A PSAT/NMSQT INTRODUCTION FOR PARENTS
HOW IS THE NEW PSAT/NMSQT DIFFERENT? CHECK OUT THE SKILLS CROSSWALK
- National Merit Scholarship Program
- The National Hispanic Recognition Program
- The Telluride Association
P.O. Box 6720
Princeton, NJ 08541-6720
Phone - 888-477-7728