- Click on your sport at the bottom
- Updated frequently - check your schedule often
MHSAA Suspends Winter Tournaments Amid COVID-19 Concerns
EAST LANSING, Mich. – March 12 – Postseason events sponsored by the Michigan High School Athletic Association have been suspended immediately and indefinitely due to concerns related to COVID-19.
The Ice Hockey, Girls Gymnastics and Lower Peninsula Boys Swimming & Diving Finals had been scheduled for this weekend, while the Girls & Boys Basketball Tournaments are midway through earlier rounds of their playoff progressions.
On Wednesday, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer recommended a stoppage of large gatherings in order to assist in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
“Based on the events of the last 48 hours and with things changing by the minute, we believe we have no choice but to suspend our winter tournaments immediately,” MHSAA Executive Director Mark Uyl said. “This is a suspension until we have a better handle on the situation. The health and welfare of everyone involved is our number one priority.”
Athletic Resources and Forms
- Life of An Athlete
- Pay To Participate Registration Form
- Physical Card
- Code of Conduct & Impact Acknowledgement Form
- Concussion Acknowledgment Form
- Code of Conduct
- Grade Check
- NCAA Course Requirements (Informational)
- History of Dakota Championships
- Map to Dakota
- Athletic Admission Policy
- Online Tutoring Resources Online Tutoring Account Set-Up Directions
- Online Tips for Parents
DAKOTA non-funded teams
- Non-funded Program Policy
- Varsity Ice Hockey -
- Varsity Girls Golf
- Varsity/JV Boys Bowling
- Varsity/JV Girls Bowling
- Varsity Boys Lacrosse
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse
- JV Lacrosse
- JVB Boys Tennis
- JVB Girls Tennis
- JVB Boys Soccer
- JVB Girls Soccer
Pre-Season Down Period
In all seasons, there will be a pre-season period when no open gyms or competitions with groups that resemble school teams at the school or elsewhere by the school with any school district personnel present. This period will help distinguish pre-season activities from the actual start of tryouts or practices.
- For all fall sports the down time runs from August 1 until the first allowable day of practice. For all winter sports the down time begins fourteen calendar days prior to the first allowable day of practice. For all spring sports the down time begins on March 1 until the first allowable day of practice.
Plan Your 2020 Summer Vacation
The Summer Dead Period for Dakota High School begins on Friday, July 3, 2020 and ends on Sunday, July 12, 2020.