Financial Aid & Scholarships
*Information from Paying for College Presentation 2018
Turn Your Efforts into Scholarships
The College Board is investing $25 million in a new scholarship program, with students earning $5 million in scholarships each year, beginning with the class of 2020. Scholarships being awarded to students for building a college list, practicing for the SAT, etc. Be the first to know when it launches later this year. Visit https://opportunity.collegeboard.org/ for more information.
Consumer be warned! NEVER pay a company for a scholarship search. Also, NEVER pay to apply for a scholarship.
- Searching for Scholarships
- Guaranteed Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Student of the Year Scholarship Opportunity
- U of M Telluride Room & Board Scholarship
- Do You Need Money for College
- FAFSA Worksheet
- Direct Loan Basics
- Financial Aid Checklist - Seniors
- Guide to Completing Private Scholarships