Home of the Eagles
The Algonquin Community provides a positive and safe environment dedicated to preparing goal-driven, life-long learners for the twenty-first century.
- School provides a safe, nurturing, and positive environment so learning can take place.
- Education is a shared responsibility requiring cooperation among the students, home, and school.
- Learning empowers students to achieve their potential.
- Learning is an individual process requiring motivation, adaptability, and responsibility.
- Students learn at different rates and in different ways.
- Positive student-teacher relationships improve the learning process.
- Mutual acceptance of others fosters tolerance.
- Change is inevitable and requires flexibility, innovation, and risk taking.
- High expectations result in excellence.
Homework information for each teacher and grade-level
Teachers are using a variety of methods to get information to students and parents. Requests through the office are no longer necessary! We suggest printing out a copy of this guideline for future use and if you haven't already, sign-up for REMIND using the codes listed.
Algonquin Middle School Heroes in the Hallway
7:15 am - 4:00 pm M-F
7:58am - 2:42 pm
Early Release Days
See school calendar as times vary
Algonquin is a Green School