SENECA SKI AND SNOWBOARD CLUB ~ 2018-19
Due to forecasted dangerous wind chills, the trip for Friday, February 1, 2019 has been CANCELLED!
Ski and Snowboard Club Rules and Overview documents are available HERE
Students travelling to Pine Knob by bus should drop off their equipment and/or warm clothing at the Team Locker Rooms near Door 7 between 7:15 and 7:45 am. Skis and snowboards may NOT be brought on the school buses. Students may leave their school backpacks in the team locker room while we are skiing. If parents are picking students up at Pine Knob, students should bring all of their belongings with them on the ski bus. Students MAY NOT drive home with anyone other than their parents if they traveled on the bus to Pine Knob. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy!
Sign up for Remind Messages from Ski Club! We will send out important information about weekly trips. Text @skiseneca to 81010. You can also open the web browser on your phone and go to http://rmd.at/skiseneca
Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You'll be prompted to down the mobile app if you haven't already.
Trip Dates: January 11, 18, 25 and February 1, 8 and 15
Weekly pricing: These prices apply after the $30 club registration has been paid.
- Lift ticket: $20.00
- Ski or snowboard rental: $20.00
- Bus transportation: $10.00
- Helmet rental (helmets are highly recommended): $10.00
- Additional lessons (2 ski lessons or 1 snowboard lesson)are available for purchase at the Ski School desk: $20.00
Important Times: Students will leave for each trip at approximately 3:00 pm. We arrive back to Seneca by 10:30 pm.
Some helpful reminders are below.
- Make sure your Ski Club patch is SEWN onto your jacket or ski pants
- Bring the Ski/Snowboard Club card that you received on the first trip. This has your lesson tickets attached! Write your name and school on the card.
- Bring your belongings to school on Friday morning.
- Warm clothes
- Helmet (highly recommended!!!!)
- Food (not in restaurant packaging) or money for food
- Quarters for lockers
- You may put your belongings in the Team Locker Rooms on Friday morning before school
- Meet in the hallway outside the Team Locker Rooms after school. Bring everything you need to take home. You cannot go to your lockers when we return! You may leave your backpack in the team locker room and pick it up when we return.
Mr. Hughes and Mrs. Sullivan