- Parent Schoology Guide
- Navigating Schoology for Beginners
- Student Techflix- How to Videos for Students
- Schoology Student Guide
Provides students with online storage and Office Online. Families also have the ability to download Office programs at home for free.
- How to Join a Teams Meeting-Video
- How to Join a Teams Meeting-PDF
- Troubleshooting Issues Joining a Teams Meeting
Computer and Password Help
If you need password help, or if you need to return a checkout laptop, please contact the media staff at your home school for assistance. Click for contact information for your child's home building. Please do not arrive at a building for a computer swap without an appointment, our supply of spare computers is limited and we cannot guarantee we will have a device available if you have not made an appointment.
Enable Your Webcam
- If you have a Dell 3300 use the directions on this link: https://studenthelpdesk.cvs.k12.mi.us/portal/page/10-web-camera-not-working-on-dell-3300-laptops
- If you have a Dell 3340 / 3350 use this link:https://studenthelpdesk.cvs.k12.mi.us/portal/page/11-web-camera-not-working-on-dell-3340-50-laptops
Other Technology Issues
- Need assistance with remote learning programs? Submit a ticket at https://studenthelpdesk.cvs.k12.mi.us.
- *If you receive a security alert, the page is secure. You can click on advanced options and proceed to the helpdesk site.
- If you cannot log into the ticket system please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allows students to access a generic CVS student desktop from home. This program will let students access their H drive files from home and use most district programs.
DHS9 Suggested School Supply List
2020-21 DHS9 SUGGESTED SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
This is a suggested list of supplies to help with virtual learning. All these supplies are also items that students would benefit from having for when we return to in-person instruction.
- 1 ½ - 2-Inch Binder with Dividers for each Academic Class
- (Math, Science, Social Studies, English, Health, and/or World Language)
- Notebook with Lined Paper for each subject
- #2 Pencils
- Pens with Black or Dark Blue Ink
- Colored Pen or Pencil
- Scientific Calculator
- Highlighters (Multiple Colors)
- Note/Index Cards
- 3 X 3 -Inch Post-It Notes
- Index Cards (3 X 5 Inch And 5 X 7 Inch)
- Earbuds or Headphones