With Payschool, you can pay for your child's field trips online.
Please remember to turn in the permission slip to the teacher.
We are now using PaySchool Central for all field trips and various balances owed.
You can click on the link, PaySchool Central above to get to PaySchool Central and login or create an account in PaySchool Central. This payschool is different than the previous payschool we used and you will have to create a new account.
Here are some directions on creating your new PaySchool Central account:
Miami will begin using PaySchools Central as of 12/1/2018. In order to use PaySchool Central you will need to create a parent account. You can access the PaySchools web link from the link above and follow the directions for setting up an account. Once your account is created, you will need to link your student(s) to your account. The student specific information that will be needed is:
Student # (you can find this on the balance page in parent portal) or contact the office
Child's first and last name
Listed below are some tips for using PaySchools:
- You must register for a new PaySchools Central account. Your "old" PaySchools user id and password will not work.
- Use Google Chrome. PaySchools does not work well with Internet Explorer.
- If you are having trouble creating your account and you are using your phone, try using a computer.
- PaySchools Central accepts Credit/Debit Cards and Checks (ACH).
- When linking your student(s) to your account replace apostrophes with a space. Example: O'Leary will become O Leary. This works for both first names and last names.
- Assigned fees are things that your student may owe - lost library books, un-returned sports equipment, damaged school property, no lunch money and principal button used, chaperone field trip payment, etc. All other fees will be "Optional". You will want to make most of your purchases from this "Optional" tab.
There is a parent guide, which is posted on Chippewa's website on the parent tab to assist you. This is a step-by-step guide to help you create an account and purchase an item.
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact the office at (586)723-6000.