To enroll your child at Miami Elementary you will need to have:
- A current lease agreement (dated within the last 6 months) and 1 utility bill with your name on it, closing papers on your home (dated within the last 6 months) and 1 utility bill; OR 2 utility bills showing your name and address; License or state ID showing the same address as the bills; If you are living with someone else and the lease and utilities are in their name, please contact the school at 586-723-6000 to get information about residency verification
- The child's original birth certificate with the raised seal; OR a certified copy. If the birth certificate is in another language you will need to have the birth certificate translated for enrollment
- current immunization record, which must include:
- 2 doses of MMR
- 3 doses of hepatitis B vaccine
- 3 doses of polio vaccine
- 1 dose of varicella vaccine or documented history of chickenpox
- a completed tetanus series
The 2017-18 kindergarten requirements are that the child's birthday be on or before 9/1/2010. Kindergarten waivers may be filled out for children with birthdays after that date. Please contact the office regarding kindergarten waivers.
We will be accepting registrations during parent/teacher conferences on March 18th and March 19th. Please contact the office to be added to the mailing list.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at 586-723-6000.
Connect with online tutors from 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
Use your library card as your password.
*Sponsored by Clinton-Macomb Library
Click above to link to the Clinton-Macomb Library homepage.
Click the above link to connect with the brand Scott Foresman online math program. You will find games and many extra activities to go along with your math book!
Miami's Going Green