Iroquois Middle School Athletics
LIFE OF AN ATHLETE
Click here for the website
2021 SUMMER Camps
Click here for 2021 Dakota Girls Volleyball Camp
Click here for 2021 Dakota Basketball Summer Camp
Click here for 2021 Chippewa Valley Football Camp
Click here for 2021 Chippewa Valley Basketball Summer Camp
Click here for the Athletic Code of Conduct
Click here for the Physical Form
Click here for the Transportation Form
Click here for the PaySchools Site
DIRECTIONS TO AWAY SCHOOLS:
Algonquin Middle School, Click here
Anchor Bay North Middle School, Click here
Anchor Bay South Middle School, Click here
Lanse Creuse East Middle School, Click here
Lanse Creuse North Middle School, Click here
Lanse Creuse Central Middle School, Click here
Lanse Creuse South Middle School, Click here
Malow Jr. High School, Click here
Richards Middle School (Fraser), click here
Romeo Middle School (Old High School), Click here
Seneca Middle School, Click here
Shelby Jr. High School, Click here
Wyandot Middle School, Click here
ATHLETICS COMMON QUESTIONS:
1) Is my current physical good for next school year? Physicals for the 2021-2022 are only good if they are dated after April 15th, 2021. If they are dated before that, you will need to obtain another physical to be eligible to participate. Lakeside Urgent Care is one of the best places to go to get a physical without an appointment. They charge around $20 to get one and you're usually out pretty quick.
2) What is the cost to play? The cost is $100 per sport. The fees can be paid online by clicking here to access the NEW PaySchools Central website. Financial Aid can also be accessed here as well for students that receive free or reduced lunch. Click here for a helpful tutorial on setting up your new account.
3) How do I access the physical form? Click here to print it.
4) How can I access the athletic code of conduct? Click here to print it.
5) How do I know when my sport starts? Click on the link to the various sports. Each sport has an announcement section where important information is stored as well as phone numbers and email links to contact the coaches. Football & Volleyball are in the beginning of the year and run from September to late October/Early November. Boys basketball runs from November to January. Girls Basketball runs from January to March. Track runs from April to May.
6) IMPACT Concussion Testing is a test done to have athletes establish a baseline brain test to measure certain variables. This test is used when an athlete is healing from a concussion to see if their reactions and other brain skills have returned to normal. Each athlete will be required by the M.H.S.A.A. to take this test during their season. An athlete only takes it once during the entire year. For more information, click here.
Iroquois Athletic Coordinator
Mr. Jeff Vitale