Registration forms are available on-line.
The packets will contain the Student Enrollment Form, Health Information Form, information on Vision and Hearing, Statement of Varicella, Kindergarten Development and Social History, and the Indian Education Grant Survey. There is also an optional Volunteer Criminal Record Check form that may be completed at the time of registration.
Registration only takes a few minutes if the forms are filled out in advance.
We will not register your child unless you provide ALL of the following documentation:
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of residency – 2 current utility bills (gas, electric, cable, landline phone) with the name and address or signed closing/settlement papers or signed lease agreement
- Current immunization records
- Vision and hearing screening
We will be happy to make copies for you, as needed.
Regular attendance in school is necessary for a child to learn and grow. It is difficult for a student to learn all that is missed because of attendance problems.
Please review this important information that affects your child's attendance record:
- Students arriving less than one hour late will be marked tardy.
- Kindergarten students more than one-hour late will be marked absent for the entire day.
- Kindergarten students signed-out more than one-hour early, they will be marked absent for the entire day.
- Students signed out less than one hour before dismissal will be marked left early for the afternoon.
- Students in grade 1-5 arriving more than one hour late will be marked absent for the morning.
- Students in 1-5 grade signed-out more than one hour before dismissal will be marked absent for the afternoon.
- Parents must come in the office to sign students IN when late and sign students OUT when leaving school early.
School Closing Information
Remember to watch local channels 2, 4, 7, and 62 for information on weather-related school closings.
Radio Stations WJR and WWJ have school closing updates as well.
You may also check the Chippewa Valley Schools website for additional information.