Welcome to the Iroquois' Athletics Page
GIRLS BASKETBALL TRYOUTS:
|DATE||7th GRADE||8TH GRADE|
|1/10/17||3:00-4:30 PM||4:00-5:30 PM|
|1/11/17||3:00-4:30 PM||4:00-5:30 PM|
|1/13/17||3:00-4:30 PM||4:00-5:30 PM|
Must have a current physical dated after April 15, 2016 to be able to tryout. Please wear basketball shoes, shorts, and a t-shirt with your name on it. You can also use a piece of tape and write your name on it.
DIRECTIONS TO AWAY SCHOOLS:
Algonquin Middle School, Click here
Anchor Bay North Middle School, Click here
Anchor Bay South Middle School, Click here
New Haven Middle School (Endeavor Middle School), Click here
Lanse Creuse East Middle School, Click here
Lanse Creuse North Middle School, Click here
Lanse Creuse Central Middle School, Click here
Lanse Creuse South Middle School, Click here
Powell Middle School, Click here
Richards Middle School (Fraser), click here
Romeo Middle School, Click here
Seneca Middle School, Click here
Wyandot Middle School, Click here
ATHLETICS COMMON QUESTIONS:
1) Is my current physical good for next school year? Physicals for the 2015-2016 are only good if they are dated after April 15th, 2016. If they are dated before that, you will need to obtain another physical to be eligible to participate. Lakeside Urgent Care is the best place to go to get a physical without an appointment. They charge $20 to get one and you're usually out pretty quick.
2) What is the cost to play? The cost is $150 per sport. The fees can be paid online, click here to access the PaySchools website. Financial Aid can also be accessed here as well for students that receive free or reduced lunch.
3) How do I access the physical form? Click here to print it.
4) How can I access the athletic code of conduct? Click here to print it.
5) How do I know when my sport starts? Click on the link to the various sports. Each sport has an announcement section where important information is stored as well as phone numbers and email links to contact the coaches.
6) IMPACT testing is a test done to athletes that do a baseline brain test to measure certain variables. This test is used when an athlete is healing from a concussion to see if their reactions and other brain skills have returned to normal. Each athlete will be required by the M.H.S.A.A. to take this test during their season. An athlete only takes it once during the entire year. For more information, click here.
Iroquois Athletic Director
Mr. Jeff Olson