SENECA SKI AND SNOWBOARD CLUB ~ 2018-19
Sign up for Remind Messages from Ski Club! We will send out important information about weekly trips. Text @skiseneca to 81010. You can also open the web browser on your phone and go to http://rmd.at/skiseneca
Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You'll be prompted to down the mobile app if you haven't already.
The snow isn’t flying yet, but we are busy planning for a great season!
Looking for holiday gifts for your skier or boarder? Look for good deals now on helmets, goggles, wrist protectors (for skiing and snowboarding) and cold-weather gloves. You can never be too safe or too warm!
Trip Dates: January 11, 18, 25 and February 1, 8 and 15
Parent Meeting: Wednesday, December 5th at 6:00 pm in room 116
Registration Forms: Forms will be in the main office beginning Thursday, December 6th. Completed forms are due in the main office and $30 membership fee must be paid via PaySchools by December 18, 2018.
Weekly Trip Registration: Trip registration is required each week. All registration is done online. The link is on the Seneca website. Weekly registration will begin on Monday morning of the week of the trip. Registration closes on Wednesday at 3 pm. Register early to ensure your spot on the bus! Online registration for lift tickets only will be available beginning Thursday after school.
Weekly pricing: These prices apply after the $30 club registration has been paid.
- Lift ticket: $20.00
- Ski or snowboard rental: $20.00
- Bus transportation: $10.00
- Helmet rental (helmets are highly recommended): $10.00
- Additional lessons (2 ski lessons or 1 snowboard lesson): $20.00
Important Times: Students will leave for each trip at approximately 3:00 pm. We arrive back to Seneca by 10:30 pm.
Some helpful reminders are below.
- Make sure your Ski Club patch is SEWN onto your jacket or ski pants
- Bring the Ski/Snowboard Club card that you received when you registered. This has your lesson tickets attached! Write your name and school on the card.
- Bring your belongings to school on Friday morning.
- Warm clothes
- Helmet (highly recommended!!!!)
- Food (not in restaurant packaging) or money for food
- Quarters for lockers
- You may put your belongings in the Team Locker Rooms on Friday morning before school
- Meet in the hallway outside the Team Locker Rooms after school. Bring everything you need to take home. You cannot go to your lockers when we return! You may leave your backpack in the team locker room and pick it up when we return.
Mr. Hughes and Mrs. Sullivan