MISSION AND VISION STATEMENT:
We choose to inspire, believe, achieve, and lead
to empower learners for a lifetime of success.
Cherokee...a GREAT place to be!
OUR LEADERS …
- INSPIRE greatness in themselves and others through their actions & words;
- BELIEVE in themselves and in the importance of others;
- ACHIEVE their goals and help others achieve their goals;
- LEAD by living the 7 Habits each and every day.
- every child has potential,
- every child can be a leader,
- the relationships we foster play an important role in our students' success.
We also believe that success depends of six essential ingredients:
- A warm, welcoming and safe environment;
- A knowledgeable, caring and collaborative staff;
- A rigorous, relevant and engaging curriculum that provides students with the skills and mindset necessary for success in the "real-world";
- Comprehensive, consistent, research-based instructional strategies;
- A system that establishes, models and reinforces clear expectations and goal-setting;
- A set of traditions that builds relationships, celebrates our diversity and empowers all students to become leaders.
42900 Rivergate Dr
Clinton Twp., MI 48038
Phone: (586) 723-4800
Fax: (586) 723-4801
Attendance: (586) 723-4899
Hours: 8:30am - 3:18pm
1/2 day: 8:30am - 11:27am
Partial Days: 8:33 - 11:12
Please see the calendar on this page to know which days are 1/2 days and which days are partial days.