Mission and Vision Statement:
We choose to inspire, believe, achieve, and lead
to empower learners for a lifetime of success.
Cherokee...a GREAT place to be!
- INSPIRE greatness in themselves and others through their actions & words;
- BELIEVE in themselves and in the importance of others;
- ACHIEVE their goals and help others achieve their goals;
- LEAD by living the 7 Habits each and every day.
- every child has potential,
- every child can be a leader,
- the relationships we foster play an important role in our students' success.
We also believe that success depends of six essential ingredients:
- A warm, welcoming and safe environment;
- A knowledgeable, caring and collaborative staff;
- A rigorous, relevant and engaging curriculum that provides students with the skills and mindset necessary for success in the "real-world";
- Comprehensive, consistent, research-based instructional strategies;
- A system that establishes, models and reinforces clear expectations and goal-setting;
- A set of traditions that builds relationships, celebrates our diversity and empowers all students to become leaders.
Welcome Back! Welcome back to school for the 2020 - 2021 school year! To review important back-to-school information, click this spotlight.
Free! Skill Building Thursdays Free Virtual Workshops for students every 2nd and 4th Thursday. Starts Oct. 8th Sponsored by the AAPN.
Looking for fun and rewarding work? Join the team of Aides and Directors for the Chippewa Valley SACC (School-Aged Child Care) program. We have openings for many positions, and in many locations throughout the district. Spend your day doing crafts, playing games, and telling stories! Check out the opportunities for this great work by clicking on the Employment link at Chippewavalleyschools.org.
MACOMB COUNTY CRISIS CENTER If you are in crisis or overwhelmed by any situation, call 586-307-9100 at anytime, to talk to a trained crisis counselor. Confidential, private, and you don't need to give your name.
Cherokee Brick Paver Order Form We are engraving brick pavers and in the years to come, they will be used to line the main entrance of the school. Please fill out the order form here and turn into the main office. Thanks! :)
Enrollment Link Please click here to access our district enrollment packets. It gives you all the forms & information needed to register a student in our school district.