Mission and Vision Statement:
We choose to inspire, believe, achieve, and lead
to empower learners for a lifetime of success.
Cherokee...a GREAT place to be!
- INSPIRE greatness in themselves and others through their actions & words;
- BELIEVE in themselves and in the importance of others;
- ACHIEVE their goals and help others achieve their goals;
- LEAD by living the 7 Habits each and every day.
- every child has potential,
- every child can be a leader,
- the relationships we foster play an important role in our students' success.
We also believe that success depends of six essential ingredients:
- A warm, welcoming and safe environment;
- A knowledgeable, caring and collaborative staff;
- A rigorous, relevant and engaging curriculum that provides students with the skills and mindset necessary for success in the "real-world";
- Comprehensive, consistent, research-based instructional strategies;
- A system that establishes, models and reinforces clear expectations and goal-setting;
- A set of traditions that builds relationships, celebrates our diversity and empowers all students to become leaders.
Annual Be Aware 5K for Youth Suicide Prevention Join us on Saturday, October 23rd, at 9:30 am t DHS for the 13th Fun Run/Walk for Youth Suicide Prevention. You can join us in person or participate anywhere you like. $25 registration fee includes T-Shirt. See event flyer
Come Test Drive a School Bus We are hosting a Bus Driver Hiring Event. Join us on Saturday, Oct. 23rd at the Admin. Bldg., 19120 Cass Ave., Clinton Twp. from 10am to 2pm. Fun for the whole family! Bounce houses, food, activities, and chances to win gift cards. See the event flyer for details.
Looking for fun and rewarding work? Join the team of Aides and Directors for the Chippewa Valley SACC (School-Aged Child Care) program. We have openings for many positions, and in many locations throughout the district. Spend your day doing crafts, playing games, and telling stories! Check out the opportunities for this great work by clicking on the Employment link at Chippewavalleyschools.org.
MACOMB COUNTY CRISIS CENTER If you are in crisis or overwhelmed by any situation, call 586-307-9100 at anytime, to talk to a trained crisis counselor. Confidential, private, and you don't need to give your name.
Cherokee Brick Paver Order Form - CURRENTLY ON HOLD We are engraving brick pavers and in the years to come, they will be used to line the main entrance of the school. Please fill out the order form here and turn into the main office. Thanks! :)
Enrollment Link Please click here to access our district enrollment packets. It gives you all the forms & information needed to register a student in our school district.