It's Great to be a BIG RED!
ATHLETIC MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a comprehensive and balanced interscholastic program for all students that emphasizes learning the necessary lifelong skills to work effectively as team members, to solve problems, and to be productive and contributing members of society.
4-Step Registration Process for Student-Athletes
& Life of an Athlete Survey Due Dates:
SPRING SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning March 5th)
FALL SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning August 1st)
WINTER SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning October 22nd)
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- College Signing Day: Friday, May 4, 2018 (Auditorium)
- Prom: Friday, May 11, 2018 (Zuccaro's)
- Beginning of MHSAA Summer: Monday, June 4, 2018
- Senior Awards Night: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 (Cafeteria)
- Summer Dead Period: Saturday, June 30 - Sunday, July 8, 2018
- Fall Preseason Downtime: Wednesday, August 1 - First Day of Practice
- End of MHSAA Summer: Sunday, August 12, 2018
- Homecoming: Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Winter Preseason Downtime: Two Weeks Before First Day of Practice
- College Signing Day: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 (Auditorium)
Spring Preseason Downtime: Friday, March 1 - Sunday, March 10
SPECTATOR EXPECTATIONS AT ATHLETIC EVENTS:
- Cheer positively for your own team - follow the lead of the cheerleaders
- Our Athletic Community is EXPECTED to be RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE!
- No taunting, disruptive behavior or distractive cheers
- Accept official's decisions