- All registrations are online.
- Registration link: https://chippewavalleyschools.ce.eleyo.com/
- Eleyo Help Sheet - Instructions on creating an account.
- If new to Eleyo, it is recommended you create an account on Eleyo prior to registration.
- Registration for the 2020/2021 school year is closed.
- Current families (must have a child currently enrolled in the program) - Registration will begin Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 7:00 am. for 2021-2022 summer and fall programs.
- New families - Registration will begin Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 7:00 am. for 2021-2022 summer and fall programs.
- All registrations will be pending until all information has been verified.
- Extended Day and Infant/Toddler registrations remain pending until approved. If a class is full, your name will remain on the list for the year. If a spot becomes available, you will receive a phone call.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for Extended Day fall registrations to be processed and 8-12 weeks for summer registrations to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email once a spot has been secured.
- Registration will stay open until the class is full.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75/child and $90/2 or more children.
- A $200 security deposit per child will apply to Extended Day registrations. (amount will be applied towards year end balance, if any).
- First month's tuition will be due for 2 1/2 hour preschool registrations,(amount will vary dependent on class schedule chosen.)
- Children enrolling in the 3 and 4 year old preschool programs must be fully potty trained.
- The following documents are needed after enrollment: Birth Certificate, Health Appraisal form (needed within 30 days from start date) and Immunization record are due prior to the first day of school.
Wait lists are managed online and are valid for the current school year you are signed up for. If your preferred class is not available, you will have the option to enroll on a waitlist. You will be contacted if your desired class becomes available.