2022 / 2023 Registration is ongoing until the class section is full.
Currently the infant/toddler registration is closed along with the waitlist. The Extended day program for 3 & 4 year olds is waitlisted.
Limited availability in the 2 1/2 hour preschool. Please see Eleyo for status.
2023-2024 Registration Dates and times will be coming soon!
- All registrations are online at https://chippewavalleyschools.ce.eleyo.com/
- Registration for the school year is ongoing until the class is full.
- If new to Eleyo, it is recommended you create an account on Eleyo prior to registration.
- Eleyo Help Sheet - Instructions on creating an account.
- All registrations submitted will be pending until all information has been verified.
- Extended day, Infant and Toddler registrations automatically enter a pending status. The enrollment is then reviewed and approved based on first come first serve basis. If a spot is not secured, your name will remain on the list for the year. If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted.
- Schedules must be selected during enrollment for Extended day, Infant, and Toddler classes. A 12 hour weekly minimum is required, please note drop in times are not available.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for Extended Day fall registrations to be processed and up to 8 weeks for summer registrations to be processed.
- You will receive a confirmation email if a spot has been secured or if you have been wait listed.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75/child and $90/2 or more children for the fall programs.
- A $200 security deposit per child will apply to Extended Day & Infant/Toddler fall registrations. (amount will be applied towards year end balance, if any).
- A $100 security deposit per child will apply for summer registrations.
- First month's tuition will be due for 2 1/2 hour preschool registrations,(amount will vary dependent on class schedule chosen.)
- Children enrolling in the 3 and 4 year old programs must be fully potty trained.
- The following documents are needed by the 1st day of class: Birth Certificate, Health Appraisal form (needed within 30 days from start date) and Immunization record.
- Wait lists are managed online and are valid for the current school year you are signed up for. If your preferred class is not available, you may continue with your online enrollment which will add your name to the waitlist.
- Please limit your waitlist enrollment to two classes. You will be contacted if your desired class becomes available.