Please access www.macombareaconference.org for up to date schedules.
Athletic Resources and Forms
- Pay To Participate Registration Form
- Physical Card
- Code of Conduct & Impact Acknowledgement Form
- Concussion Acknowledgment Form
- Code of Conduct
- Plan of Assistance
- Grade Check
- Academic Eligibility Chart
- NCAA Course Requirements (Informational)
- History of Dakota Championships
- To find out more about Dakota's Award System - click here
- Map to Dakota
- Athletic Admission Policy
- Online Tutoring Resources Online Tutoring Account Set-Up Directions
- Online Tips for Parents
Pre-Season Down Period
In all seasons, there will be a pre-season period when no open gyms or competitions with groups that resemble school teams at the school or elsewhere by the school with any school district personnel present. This period will help distinguish pre-season activities from the actual start of tryouts or practices.
- For all fall sports the down time runs from August 1 until the first allowable day of practice. For all winter sports the down time begins fourteen calendar days prior to the first allowable day of practice. For all spring sports the down time begins on March 1 until the first allowable day of practice.
Plan Your 2017 Summer Vacation
The Summer Dead Period for Dakota High School begins on Saturday, July 1, 2017 and ends on Sunday, July 9, 2017.