Sometimes report cards, NWEA scores, M-STEP scores or other information is needed to apply for certain programs. We encourage you to keep these records when they are sent home. If you have failed to save any of these documents and need copies of them they can be requested from our main office using this form:

Parent Request for Copy of School Records

Allow one week for the request to be processed.