For your security, the district does not accept paper form changes to banking information.  Direct Deposit information can be updated at any time through your Records account.  

Please log in to Records here:

Once logged in, navigate to “Available Forms.” You will then see a Direct Deposit form. When completed, the information is automatically routed to Payroll. If you need assistance with accessing your Records account, please contact the Human Resources department at 586-723-2090.

Please note that the district will never contact you via email and ask you to verify account information.  

Michigan W-4

Payroll Timesheet Schedule

Online Pay Stubs
The link above will direct you to the Employee Portal website where you are able to view your paystubs.  If you need assistance with your password, please contact payroll at
723-2140 or email us at 

The Federal W-4 must be completed through your Records account.  We do not accept paper forms.



Any changes to your annuity contributions must be made through our district third party administrator - U.S. OMNI and TSACG Compliance Services.  This includes starting, stopping or changing a deduction amount.  

Please visit their website to view the district approved providers (also included below) and forms. Once accessing the website through the link below, select "Employees" and the topic from the drop down.  You will also need to enter "Michigan" and "Chippewa Valley Schools" for our district provider listing.  A SRA (Salary Reduction Agreement) must be completed to make any deduction changes and will be sent to Payroll directly from OMNI. 

Participating Annuity Companies

OMNI 403(b)/457 Website