Chippewa Valley Schools COVID-19 Dashboard
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our top priority is always the safety of our students, staff, and school community. When making determinations on the safest way to deliver instruction, while also mitigating the spread of the virus, we rely on many sources of information. We regularly confer with the professionals at the Macomb County Health Department (MCHD) on COVID-related issues and we monitor data sources that inform of the prevalence of COVID-19 in our school community.
If your child has tested positive for COVID-19, or been exposed to a positive case, please fill out the following form. The questionnaire will help us determine quarantine time for your student. If you are reporting for multiple children, please complete a separate form for each child. After your responses are received our COVID Assistant (Laurie Freedman, (586) 723-2178) will contact you as soon as possible.
COVID Reporting Community Form
For Staff: Please complete the form below to help us streamline your notifying us of you testing positive or being exposed to a positive case. After your response is received our COVID Assistant will contact you.
Macomb County Health Department (MCHD)
Macomb County Health Department COVID Update (8-25-22 Updates)
- 5-day isolation for COVID positive individuals
- Masks are encouraged but not required after an isolation period
- Close contacts to a positive COVID individual are not required to quarantine, but should monitor for symptoms and stay home if not feeling well
District Main Points:
- Parents can report a child that is COVID positive by submitting their information on Community COVID Reporting Form on the district website. If additional information is needed, the COVID Assistant, Laurie Freeman will reach out to families for clarification.
- Students that are COVID positive can livestream during their 5-day isolation period
- Buildings will not send out notifications for COVID positive cases as quarantining is not a requirement
State of Michigan Data
State of MI Data and Modeling Updates
Metro Bureau and Munetrix Data for Macomb County