SENIOR ALL-NIGHT PARTY INFORMATION 2017
Don’t Miss All the Fun at the Senior All Night Party
The Senior All Night Party (SANP) is a long standing, traditional, fun- filled, parent sponsored event with the goal of keeping all the seniors safe their last day of school. The seniors are locked in the school to enjoy food, inflatables, casino, hypnotist show, caricature artists, prizes, and so much more.
When: Friday, June 2, 2017
Time: 9:30 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.
Where: Chippewa Valley High School
Tickets can only be purchased by a CVHS 2017 senior. To purchase a ticket, send or mail the following to school:
- completed permission slip
- $50 until May 1 ($60 for tickets purchased after May 1).
- Make check payable to: CVHS Project Graduation
All student attendees are asked to please submit a 2x3 senior photo and a 2x3 photo (can be larger, we will cut to size) in an envelope to the principal’s office ASAP.
Tickets will also be sold at lunches on Wednesdays and Fridays through June 1. Students who purchase a ticket before May 1 will receive a free t-shirt.
To help keep ticket prices down and offset some of the expenses (Food, Prizes, & entertainment) we are asking each senior family make a monetary donation of $25. Please send a check to CVHS Project Graduation, 18300 19 Mile Rd., Clinton Twp., MI 48038 (Make check payable to: CVHS Project Graduation.) Write student’s first and last name in the memo section.
- Join the Remind 101: receive periodic text updates by texting @SANP1 to 810-10.
- Website Information: find forms and flyers on under the students/parents section link on the CVHS main page.
- Like us on FB: join the 2017 CVHS SANP Facebook page
Volunteers and Donations are needed:
To put on the SANP it takes many adult volunteers. We are looking for several people to help the night of the event.
- Couldn't make it to the meetings? An online site has been created to sign-up to volunteer or donate.
- All volunteers at the Senior All Night Party will need to have a completed Volunteer Criminal Record Check form on file. (Volunteer Background Form)
A completed form and copy of your driver’s licenses will have to be returned to Kelly Paul (Security Chairperson) firstname.lastname@example.org or returned at the next SANP meeting.
Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the cafeteria. You do not have to attend all meetings to volunteer. Come to a meeting, join a committee or sign up to help the night of the event. It takes A LOT of help the night of the event, and IT’S FUN! Join us at one of our future meetings:
Monday, May 1
Monday May 15
Consider participating in our upcoming fundraisers:
Click event for more details.