Shoparoo is a free mobile app that turns pictures of your shopping receipts into cash donations for any school of your choice. It doesn't matter where you shop or what you buy - every receipt counts!
Shoparoo Mobile App
Meijer fundraising Our school number to register for this great fund raising opportuinity for our school is: 489260
Target fundraising Once you applied for the Target Red Card (debit or credit card) go online and our school will be listed.
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (64057) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Member of the Kroger awards program must re-enroll beginning April 1st.