District-Wide Attendance Guidelines
Regular attendance in school is necessary for a child to learn and grow. It is difficult for a student to learn all that is missed because of attendance problems.
Please review this important information that affects your child's attendance record:
- Students arriving less than one hour late will be marked tardy.
- Students signed out less than one hour before dismissal will be marked left early for the afternoon.
- Students arriving more than one hour late will be marked absent for the morning.
- Students signed-out more than one hour before dismissal will be marked absent for the afternoon.
- Parents must come in the office to sign students IN when late and sign students OUT when leaving school early.